Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Would white gesso work as a primer? If not, is there a brush-on white primer that will work, or am I stuck using a spray?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Can Green Stuff be used over an armature, or will it shrink/crack when it cures?

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Are there any female miniatures that aren't bizarre, creepy, sexist, or hideous?

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

That's not bad. Face is a little weird, though.

Would a 54mm mini look stupid in a 28mm army? I'm thinking yes.

Chainsword palms has got to be the dumbest idea I've ever seen on a miniature. You know you've been playing this game too long when you see a reciprocating segmented blade system and think "chainsword" not "chainsaw".

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

Is that a conversion or a rare I've just not seen ?

It's an Inquisitor model.

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

S.J. posted:

I found a cool thing

over here http://nomadpainter.blogspot.com/

I have to buy an ultraforge dragon now. Look what you made me do.

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Fyrbrand posted:

:wtc:

IT'S A YELLOW SPACE SUBMARINE

Also why does that Land Raider have a goddamn howda on top, that's the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

Unless he puts wings on it.

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

FirstCongoWar posted:

I gotta be honest, it looks like selling painted minis on ebay is about the easiest supplementary income imaginable if you have any skill at all

Unless you paint this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM A SUBMARINE
Dec 4, 2005

Zarkov Cortez posted:

From EoW

Courtesy of Thirsty Daddy

With the exterior it would just be bad, but with the interior that is officially Slaaneshi as gently caress.

• Locked thread