Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remeez
Jan 10, 2007

Proposed Budget:10-12k
New or Used: used
Body Style: SUV/Crossover/ if it handles snow I don't care
How will you be using the car?: Daily driver for 8 mile drive
What aspects are most important to you? Just needs to be a beast in the snow and other awful conditions, I live in New England on a giant rear end hill and I have to get to my job regardless of the weather outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remeez
Jan 10, 2007

I have to choose between a 2008 Ford Escape with 76k miles for 13 grand or a 2010 Dodge Charger AWD with 30k miles for 19 grand. I live in New England. Almost everything I read online about the Escape is negative, anyone have some insight?

remeez
Jan 10, 2007

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

What? Who's making you choose? Those are totally different vehicles.

The only 2 cars I found around here that can do anything in snow/don't have a million miles on them/okay price