Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Hi, I'm an RN and am looking to buy my first car. I currently have an old Dodge neon that is a POS from high school. I have no debt, $13,000 in savings for just the car plus my emergency fund of $5000. I'm in no hurry to buy a car. I'm just at the planning stages.

Proposed Budget: <40,000

New or Used: Leaning towards new

Body Style: Coupe

How will you be using the car?: This will be my daily driver. I don't have to haul anything large. I live very close to where I work and pretty much all the major hospitals are near me, so even if I switched it would not impact much. 95% of the time I would ever only need 1 seat for a passenger. I have family members with trucks that I could borrow if I needed to haul.

What aspects are most important to you? Style and fun. I'm 25 years old; and at the point in my life where I believe I can get justify a really fun car.

Added: A car that has caught my eye is the Nissan 350z (obviously used) or a 370z. I liked the look of the car when I saw it. If it helps you with the style I think is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Yeah I was dumb for putting the 40,000. I apologize.