Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've got a 2002 Volvo V70 that I love, but it's beginning to have regular issues every few months and my monthly cost of ownership has started to go back up. Nothing all that difficult to fix or get repaired, but it's becoming inconvenient and I'd like to start looking for a replacement vehicle ahead of time. Plus the transmission is starting to act funny...

Price Range: $10k
Priorities: Reliability, cargo space. I would prefer basically no tech features whatsoever.

I haul around a lot of audio stuff and love that I can fit a sub, mains and monitors and a couple of guitars in my wagon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

Last few pages have been all minivan chat as we are all pushing 40 and have kids

Look, I gave everyone the opportunity to avoid this with station wagon chat

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What problems should I look for on a 2013 VW Jetta Sportwagen?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Throatwarbler posted:

most people become richer and can afford nicer things as time passes

In a few years there will be this Bitcoin thing coming out, buy as much as you can and get out when it hits 15k