Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oneof3steves
Oct 25, 2007

Sgulp
Proposed Budget:
15,000-20,000 ish
New or Used:
Either, probably used.
Body Style:
Sedan or small wagon, We have a small garage so nothing huge, our current 1999 outback barely fits,
How will you be using the car?:
We're having a baby in the next two weeks, and conveniently our outback has decided to call it quits. We don't drive very far, my wife drives the 2 miles to work and back daily, apart from that it's to the grocery, or other little trips around town. Rarely anything more than 20 minutes.
What aspects are most important to you?
Reliability, cost of ownership, safety (Minnesota roads).

Haven't ever properly bought a car as we got our current one when my wife's dad died, I'm pretty open to anything. Cursory Research suggests:
Ford Fusion
Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Mazda 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU