Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Proposed Budget: $14k-20k, 9000 down in cash
New or Used: New
Body Style: 2 or 4 door, compact or sedan. Leaning heavily toward 2014 Civic/Corolla. Not going to add anything extra to the care. Basic model.
How will you be using the car?: As long as possible, no desire to replace/upgrade ever.
What aspects are most important to you?: Apparently the 2014 Civic hasn't been well received? I'd like to know if there are any issues, but I've never looked to purchase a car before. I know nothing about them. Googling hasn't been very kind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Is 15k for a 2010 civic with 20k miles a ripoff?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Dude there are literal websites that you can use for this purpose try this one: edmunds.com

thanks you and sorry!

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My gf is looking for a certified preowned or used car from a dealer. She is particularly interested in a Honda Accord, and we are looking at the 2013 and 2014 models. I know the '13 was the first year honda put a CVT in the engine. i personally am not a fan of CVT, but i dont think she'll care. How was the honda CVT recieved? any mechanical issues to be aware of, is it something we should avoid?

E:

quote:

Proposed Budget: $18,000
New or Used: Used/Certified Preowned
Body Style: pref 2 door coupe, but midsize/compact is fine. Civic/accord size.
How will you be using the car?: To and from work (15m commute)
Do you prefer a luxury vehicle with all the gizmos? No
What aspects are most important to you?reliability, cost of ownership/maintenance, Style

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Nov 29, 2015