Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duncan Doenitz
Nov 17, 2010

There are four lights.
My 2000 Dodge Intrepid is really showing its age (broken AC, cracks in dashboard and door seals, dodgy electrical), and I decided it would make more financial sense to replace it than repair it at this point. Here's what I'm looking for:

Proposed Budget: $10,000 or less

New or Used: Used

Body Style: Four door, midsize or compact, sedan or hatchback

How will you be using the car?: Mainly for my brief (less than 10 mile) daily commute, with occasional highway trips of no more than a few hundred miles.

What aspects are most important to you?: Reliability and gas mileage are the most important. I live in Florida, so cold weather is not a factor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU