Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i!ii!!iii!!!ii!!i!
Jan 5, 2011

Cool avs beyond this door.
Proposed Budget: <$10k (Available in cash, if necessary)
New or Used: Used
Body Style: Hatchback, crossover, or truck; I'd like something that isn't a behemoth on the road but could comfortably fit my drums inside of it.
How will you be using the car?: I have an hour round trip to and from work everyday in Austin that is mostly spent sitting in traffic. On the weekends I haul my drum stuff around into tight parallel parking spaces downtown.
What aspects are most important to you? I'd don't care at all how the car looks or how fast it is; I just want the most reliable and maintenance-free hunk of metal that won't explode when another car hits me. Actually, that last part is probably the most important. I value safety first, then reliability, then level of maintenance required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU