Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

positech
Jun 26, 2011

Proposed Budget: 25-35 with wiggle room

New or Used: used

Body Style: SUV or sedan

How will you be using the car?: Daily driver, work vehicle.

What aspects are most important to you? comfortable, reliable, spacious. I drive 3500-5000 miles a month for work and need space for about 2 yards of luggage. I'm also a "do it yourselfer" and would like to avoid having to constantly rent a truck from Lowes to haul materials home. my current vehicle is a ford explorer, which I love, but at 135,000 miles she's giving me too much trouble. she isn't very comfortable either.

as for extras.. as I said, comfortable is very important. I like leather, good sound system, in dash GPS a plus, sunroof, I like luxury options and brands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU