System Message

The forum store is down for maintenance and should reopen in the afternoon/evening (Central time). Thanks again to all the beta testers!
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Muscular Typist
Oct 11, 2004

Juando290 posted:

<really helpful info>

I'm actually looking at an EX-L w/ navigation as well so your posts are really timely for me too. I want to have a little bit of fun with it too though so I'm thinking of getting a V6. The thing is I can't find a 2013 version of this car anywhere so I'm forced to look at 2014s.

The best offer I've gotten so far is $30,450 (invoice for a 2014 EX-L V6 w/ navigation is $30,162 going by Edmunds) which seems like a pretty good deal, and within my ~$30k budget. Do you think that's a fair price or should I negotiate harder? Maybe a 2013 Touring trim would be a better deal if they're trying to push those off the lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscular Typist
Oct 11, 2004

Juando290 posted:

You sir, got an excellent offer for a 2014. If you want to get a headache, you can push them some more, but we are talking barely any more movement from that price.
The touring would be awesome, but even a 13 is going to be hard to talk down to near invoice, because those are a limited production vehicle...but if you can swing it, he adaptive cruise control is nsane on those . I just sold one a couple weeks ago...during he test drive, I had the guy set it for a two second follow distance. We were cruising along at about 60 mph and I had him take an off ramp behind another car and told him not to touch the brakes. The car decelerated with the car in front of us, from 60 mph down to ten as we approached the intersection in less than 300 meters.

Plus who does not like LED headlights? (I will say though, the LED lights look awesome as your actual headlights instead of accent lights like the normal V6 has or a Lexus etc...and they are supposed to last the lifetime of the car, but if you ever have to replace one after your bumper to bumper warranty expires, be ready for a $1,000 + shop bill)

Right on, thanks for the info. I test drove the V6 and it's definitely smoother ride than the 4-cylinder and packs quite a punch. The accent lights give it a nice distinct look. Not as nice as the touring LEDs, like you said, but I should control myself. I'm probably too much of a pansy to use the ACC anyway.