Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sym
Feb 22, 2006
Where am I?
Anyone able to educate me on the GMC Acadia.

I found a 2007 SLT2 for $29,000 with 66,000KM that my wife really likes. There aren't too many comparable units in my region (Vancouver, BC) and the few others that I have found are lower trim levels and are only listed at about $2,000 less.

It's at a GM dealership so it's certified pre-owned, we've been looking for a replacement for her 95 Explorer since the start of the year and this is the first one she's liked enough to drive during the test drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sym
Feb 22, 2006
Where am I?

Throatwarbler posted:

Sounds kind of expensive. Is it AWD or FWD? AWD should be closer to $23-25k, FWD a couple K less than that.

Here's pricing info on a 2008 Enclave.

http://www.vmrcanada.com/value_menus/canprices/08buenve.html

They don't have enough info on the Acadia so that's the closest equvilant. Also you are probably aware but the Chevy Traverse, Buick Enclave, and Saturn Outlook are all essentially the same cars and worthy of consideration, especially the Saturn since with the brand's shuttering, resale values have take a hit (granted it was a cheaper truck to begin with and not as well equipped).

It's AWD, I didn't think to try the Enclave on that site, there wasn't any data on the Traverse or Acadia on there.

I'm not about to go for the list price but with the Enclave on there at least I can get and idea of the Wholesale price and how much room I have to work with the dealer.

I'll take a look down south as well, might put a delay on the purchase as my passport is expired :(