Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!

wa27 posted:

Unfortunately NBC is Nazis about SNL content on the web, but here is a korean site with the video:
http://pann.nate.com/video/218280949

Still tittered even with subtitles. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bikesonyx
Oct 9, 2014
Does anyone know of the video of the teacher or scientist standing by a chalkboard talking complete nonsense ?

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

bikesonyx posted:

Does anyone know of the video of the teacher or scientist standing by a chalkboard talking complete nonsense ?

Along those lines, does anyone know where I could find this one video that looks like some industry video for some kind of engineering component and the whole thing is just some guy spewing incomprehensible technobabble?

Hopefully I'm being descriptive enough here.

Edit: Hah nevermind, it's literally the first Google result for "technobabble video"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpnEiOOfu1Q

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

bikesonyx posted:

Maybe this one. Might be a good idea to read the paper first: https://isotropic.org/papers/chicken.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL_-1d9OSdk

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I'd ask, "why," but I'm pretty sure the answer is, "chicken."

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I saw this completely serious documentary about fertility rituals, focused in some Eastern European country, posted on here years ago. It featured dudes literally humping the ground because they believed that leaving their own seed would be good for the crops or something, among other weird sexual things.

I told a friend of mine about this, and she asserts it is the result of some fever dream I had or some subconscious planet-fucker fetish. Maybe it is, I dunno, but I swear the video is real, and hilarious in its earnestness to document an esoteric cultural phenomenon in some remote farming region. Does anyone have even the slightest clue of what that was called?

ElectricBlizzard
Jun 24, 2011

"I never met a monster I didn't like"

Buff Skeleton posted:

I saw this completely serious documentary about fertility rituals, focused in some Eastern European country, posted on here years ago. It featured dudes literally humping the ground because they believed that leaving their own seed would be good for the crops or something, among other weird sexual things.

I told a friend of mine about this, and she asserts it is the result of some fever dream I had or some subconscious planet-fucker fetish. Maybe it is, I dunno, but I swear the video is real, and hilarious in its earnestness to document an esoteric cultural phenomenon in some remote farming region. Does anyone have even the slightest clue of what that was called?

Not a serious documentary but you might be remembering this ?
Kinda :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ElectricBlizzard posted:

Not a serious documentary but you might be remembering this ?
Kinda :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

Oh poo poo, THAT IS IT! I guess I misremembered the tone of it, but man I can't stop laughing. Thanks so much. Now I can prove it wasn't (solely) in my dreams!

intheflesh
Nov 4, 2008
Picture this music video:
Chubby girl with mad dance moves
Some taller skinny guy
dancing through a rural eastern europe village
Sounded like "hideaway" maybe

What was this?

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
I'm looking for a video which got posted in the GBS youtube thread a while back, it's anime style and in Japanese, it has a female teacher explaining computation time of various grid sizes to two kids. They start off taking < 1 min and then go up to ridiculous times like hundreds of years and the teacher waits through all of it. Anyone remember?

intheflesh
Nov 4, 2008

intheflesh posted:

Picture this music video:
Chubby girl with mad dance moves
Some taller skinny guy
dancing through a rural eastern europe village
Sounded like "hideaway" maybe

What was this?

Found it, sounded like hideaway because thats what the song was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfZmCAZwhyY

StickFigs
Sep 5, 2004

"It's time to choose."
Looking for a video by YouTube user danielradcliffe777 whose account was deleted.

It's very similar to this footage at this point in one of his other videos (reuploaded): https://youtu.be/RGLIjBC-u-4?t=15s

It was like "WEED PSA" or something and it was this kid and the dad asks "Who taught you this?" and the kid replies "SMOKE...... WEED EVERY DAY"

Very important!

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I'm looking for an MTV promo from the late 80s. It was part of a series with the same people. This particular one had a guy yelling at a girl, "Is there something wrong..with your mind?"

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

• surrealist animated music video
  • starts off with a guy driving home and all these little statues start falling from the sky
  • the guy has a key for a hand, which is swapped out for a plant hand by people that meet him at the door
  • he is also served a drink when he arrives
  • he then turns into a superhero and flies to space to deal with the thing spitting out the statues

I can't remember what it's called and it's driving me nuts.

https://vimeo.com/5003279

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Back when one of the Star Wars remakes came out, someone made a clip of Vader refusing to kill Luke for the emperor guy & throwing him into the shaft but instead of the NOOOO thing it was Butthead going "Uhhh.... No... Hhuhhuhhuh"

Does that still exist?

E: I think it's the one that used to be here, but it's been taken down:
http://geektyrant.com/news/2011/9/3/funny-beavis-and-butt-head-star-wars-mash-up-video.html

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 23:45 on May 1, 2015

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

THANK YOU

Goodness, that was driving me batty

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Google is failing me.

I really want to see the animation of the animals in the forest who all make techno music to distract these hunters, who in the end just shoot them anyway. The song is super catchy and I just need to see it.
Also, the greenscreened instrumental music video that has some woman dancing in outerspace and has brass instruments I think...?

THANKS!

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

As someone in research, this is incredible.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Google is failing me.

I really want to see the animation of the animals in the forest who all make techno music to distract these hunters, who in the end just shoot them anyway. The song is super catchy and I just need to see it.
Also, the greenscreened instrumental music video that has some woman dancing in outerspace and has brass instruments I think...?

THANKS!

For the 2nd one:

Orphic Oxtra - Skeletons Having Sex On a Tin Roof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5BdyIGtYcg

Dreadwind
Dec 1, 2009

I'm looking for a music video. I think it was a ska band that did a spoof of a high school play where American Jesus had a machine gun and Abe Lincoln had wolverine claws.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I'm looking for a youtube video where this kid is streaming some shooter and he dies and starts smashing the hell out of his table, he gets up and his friend keeps playing while he argues with his parents about swearing so loudly the neighbors call the police.

This probably describes like half of all youtube videos but I would like help finding this particular one.

Edit; nevermind I got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHv-iyUDTPA&t=442s

CongoJack has a new favorite as of 07:18 on May 11, 2015

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I'm looking for a youtube video of a kinda chubby guy and a girl are sitting on the couch, when another guy walks into the room and starts repeatedly saying the girls name in a more aggressive tone as the camera zooms in on fat guys facial expression going from cheerful to crying.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
edit: Realized what thread I was in, nevermind :v:

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
Back when I was in grade school in the early 90s, we were shown some anti-drug propaganda that would probably be funny today. I remember that the main characters were some kids and 2 adults called "booze" and "pot" played by a man who acted drunk and a woman who acted stoned. I think there may have been more than one episode. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled

Konstantin posted:

Back when I was in grade school in the early 90s, we were shown some anti-drug propaganda that would probably be funny today. I remember that the main characters were some kids and 2 adults called "booze" and "pot" played by a man who acted drunk and a woman who acted stoned. I think there may have been more than one episode. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?

https://youtu.be/qIm1PKk7Y3w

This one. Booze and Pot are the character names. The later "episodes" bring heroin and cocaine to the party.

Some of the drug "facts" are pretty funny in an inaccurate way.

MussoliniB
Aug 22, 2009
I am looking for a video. It's not called "Youtube comment theater,' because that's where Google kept leading me. It's a black and white, very classy looking video, and the actors are all older, but they're literally speaking in youtube video comments. I can't find them anywhere, I do remember one was completely silent with a man riding a horse for about 5 minutes, and he runs into a house and just yells, "first!" Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

MussoliniB posted:

I am looking for a video. It's not called "Youtube comment theater,' because that's where Google kept leading me. It's a black and white, very classy looking video, and the actors are all older, but they're literally speaking in youtube video comments. I can't find them anywhere, I do remember one was completely silent with a man riding a horse for about 5 minutes, and he runs into a house and just yells, "first!" Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

YouTube Comment Reconstruction

first

MussoliniB
Aug 22, 2009
Thank you so much!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

A video where middle eastern men are dancing in a tight circle, stepping very synchronized around the middle, bouncing a little, and someone had put a house track on top that synched up. They were wearing dark clothes. Anyone know this?

E: found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqrafe46B8

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Jun 26, 2015

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm looking for a teaser trailer for an electronica song, it's less than a minute long and has this animation of a road warrior style armored car rolling by a city on a highway with a buncha 80's punk looking guys hanging out the windows and on the roof and one has a lit molotov cocktail. Thanks in advance, no combination of those dumb words I typed got me anything in google.

I vaguely remember that the name of the song was a time of night like 1030 or something, part of a whole series of songs that are all numbers and really hard to google search for.

King Faraday
May 22, 2009

Danger - 4h30 teaser.

Lindy Hopscotch
Mar 30, 2010

You know the story about the scorpion and the frog?
hi all, im trying my darndest to find this vid of, what i THINK was made by the creationist museum, some video about debunking dinosaurs for kids. It had puppets, people speaking nonsense and just all around craziness (the vid mentioning something like people rode dinosaurs or something) and I cant fucken find it anywhere!! I hope someone knows what I'm talking about

ps. the puppet was a triceratops i believe if that helps

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred
Requesting a music video I saw 3+ years back. Features a man trying to save another man who's succumbing to some kind of illness where his skin is going tree/stone like. The main features I remember is that most of it was centered around shots of black women in white clothes acting as chemists to try and create a cure. Very vibrant color scheme but very dark at the same time. Moderately confidant the artist was black and the guy he was trying to save was white. Cannot for the life of me remember artist or song.

Woptendo
Mar 23, 2006

I'm trying to scare up this weird public access video that was posted on SA years ago. It was this odd bit where this guy was sitting at a table trying to eat a fish but every time he'd take a stab at it with his fork the fish would be pulled away by a string. He was yelling something to the effect of "I don't want it!" or "Just stop!" over and over. It was very repetitive and odd. I think the guy was wearing sunglasses(?)

I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Was this just some weird fever dream I had?

Fatass McBlobbicus
Jul 19, 2008

Woptendo posted:

I'm trying to scare up this weird public access video that was posted on SA years ago. It was this odd bit where this guy was sitting at a table trying to eat a fish but every time he'd take a stab at it with his fork the fish would be pulled away by a string. He was yelling something to the effect of "I don't want it!" or "Just stop!" over and over. It was very repetitive and odd. I think the guy was wearing sunglasses(?)

I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Was this just some weird fever dream I had?

I just happened to have it in my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

There was a video posted a few years ago, I think it was made for a GBS photoshop thread. It was an edit of the golf game from Goldfinger, and it had the words "GOLF FINGER" in it. But Golf Finger was not the title on Youtube. Help me.

Woptendo
Mar 23, 2006

Fatass McBlobbicus posted:

I just happened to have it in my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

Haha, I was way off with those details. Thanks a bunch!

Capopio
Feb 17, 2011
I'm looking for a video I think I watched something like 10 years ago or so. It "felt" like an ad for homosexuality, in that it started by showing bored, frustrated people in hetero relationships, and then showing the same people super happy in gay relationships (like two guys high-fiving each other after sex and falling asleep right after with a huge smile on their faces).
So it was like an encouragement of sorts for people turning gay.
I remember it ended with "and if you're british, you're already halfway there" or something.
I will be forever grateful to anyone who can even give me the slightest hint on how to find it again, thanks goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Is there an easier way to browse your favorites than just scrolling down and clicking "more"? cause I have like 2500 favorites and it takes forever.

I'm pretty sure I have a couple of the recent requests in there somewhere.

• Locked thread