Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Two requests:

1. I think it's from about 2 years ago from the Daily Show. A really high up member of Al Qaeda was bombed and they showed a slideshow of him with "Had a Bad Day" by Daniel Powter playing. I can never find it.

2. This is going to be really obscure. Back when I used to live in Puerto Rico, every night at 8pm on one of the local stations this little PSA kind of thing would come on. It was of these 2 little cabbage patch looking puppets singing (in Spanish) about how it's been a long day and now it's time to go to sleep. The last line was "a dormir, o si."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
This was from one of those VHS movies that have a whole bunch of Christmas shorts. One of the mini movies on it was a stopmotion one about toys coming to life after dark and one of them gets blown away by a fan. I don't know I just really feel like watching it again. It also had a cartoon about old man winter. It's not the one everyone always links to here. In this one old man winter looks....gooey.

Please make my holiday season magical again.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I cannot figure out the right combination of words to find a youtube clip of Nicolas Cage's ridiculous death scene in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie. Requesting that please.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

Hiltini posted:

Not the one I was thinking, but thanks anyway!

This one?

Hope I'm not beaten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUX9ja5ZY6M

KIT HAGS has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Jul 6, 2012

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
I'm trying to find the music video of the man in a turban singing in the desert and then he splits in like three and they're all wearing the same outfit in different colors. It has really really bad CGI. Like, The Langoliers bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

scamtank posted:

Funny, I thought Tunak Tunak Tun would be easier to remember.

I had the melody stuck in my head but I couldn't remember the words for the life of me. All I remembered were there was a lot of T words. Thanks!

• Locked thread