Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Still got some work to do...
I'm looking for a video that I saw a long time ago on SA, I think. It was some dorky little dude who got really pissed that his office or something was filled with balloons. He says something like "This completely undermines the professionalism that debate club should stand for!" or something equally goofy. I think it was pretty famous, like one of the first big viral videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Several years ago I remember seeing something on the internet about a pretty long movie done entirely in 8-bit video game graphics. I saw snippets of it, it sort of looked like a Japanese video game. I also remember that the guy who did them was fairly famous for doing these little sprite movies, I believe at that time he'd done two. I don't think the movies had any dialogue, it was all just like a long music video. I know this is vague, but I'm pretty sure they were fairly popular. I don't believe they were reused sprites or anything, either - this guy made them and animated them from scratch. I seem to remember them being pretty long, and at least somewhat inspired by anime and stuff like that.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Spectral Werewolf posted:

I think you're talking about Paul Robertson videos, he did the graphics for the Scott Pilgrim video game as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll5qW9_ex0g

E: actually, start with this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5zpNfTfGZU&feature=relmfu

Bingo. I knew somebody would know what I was talking about. Thank you very much.

• Locked thread