Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Leperflesh posted:

It looks like melted coffee ice cream or something. Like he tried to lube his engine with a frappachino.

Oil+water heated and mixed for a while will give you a nice mocha colored colloid. Lucky its just an IM gasket and not a head gone sour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ijustam posted:

So sorry, I don't read the drat thread every 5 minutes so I come here and read about 30-50 posts at a time. I don't memorize every single thing I read.

I dunno I read it days ago and I remember the page or more long discussion about insanely expensive auto detailing.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

genuineparts posted:

Gives you wings indeed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek3ybBIqBb4

What would cause both tires to come off like that?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Micromancer posted:

I've never owned a Jeep. Is there possibly a second shock/strut/support/jackstand somewhere near the back right tire doing the job of the one that is broken off and pointing at anyone foolish enough to follow this guy?

Could that be part of a tire iron / tire iron-jack extension apparatus or something? I am unsure if that model mounts the spare right below the rear bay like that.