Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

grover posted:

And the first link on THAT video is "Worker pulled through woodchipper."

I clicked. I shouldn't have.

Was it like in Fargo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

yeah but in this case those eggs aren't gonna be used in that omelet any more

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

They tend to have darker blacks and higher refresh rates :shobon:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

rcman50166 posted:

This is horrifying. I saw this doing 60 on a highway. Let's see how long it takes to find the really scary part. Hint: it's not the fact that it's a bus towing another bus.

Is it the fact that they don't seem to have hooked up some form of brake lights on the back of the second bus?

edit: oh dammit

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Anything related to imageshack is banned from SA for trying to advertise through the images or some poo poo

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Crustashio posted:

I was a few minutes behind a logging truck that dropped it's load all over the road. Scary poo poo - all it took was for one of the uprights to fail. An unlucky mustanng happened to be behind it and wreck is bumper. I drive on a highway with logging trucks everyday so I keep my distance until I get a chance to pass. I don't want a 20ftx1ft log anywhere near my hood.

I wonder if logs bounce like they did in the beginning of that Final Destination movie we're all thinking of right now.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Just put the entire url between the video tags, it'll sort it out.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

please show me how you can flip a corvette when driving improperly

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

That truck is a witch?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

I'm pretty sure it's the steel wire rings in the sidewall breaking due to pressure.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Yeah that looks a lot like South Philly. Hicks?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

What the gently caress were they expecting?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Godholio posted:

Also available to stream if you've got Amazon Prime.

And on HBONow

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Balance?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Mechanical failure in progress:

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

them duke boys...

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

A witch put a curse on you, right?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Not really a horrible mechanical failure as just a horrible failure

This is at my local $250/month very nice makerspace

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

MRC48B posted:

I would be willing to bet the person involved was wearing a fixed shade welding helmet, and "Missed".

Actually all the ones the space supplies are auto-dimming.

The space offers nice stuff like a full wood and metal shop with cnc for both, a bunch of high quality additive manufacturing and everything one needs to make PCBs but where it gets really shiesty is that they charge extra for use of some tools. like the laser cutter is $20/hr, the waterjet is $100/hr, the shopbot's like $50... I never even bothered to ask how much the high end cnc stuff costed.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

learn fusion 360 and wala! now You Know CAD

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Come again?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Darchangel posted:

2" x 4" is the size of the wood before drying, or so I heard.

The wood is already dry when they cut it! (unless you're getting it from home depot amirite. drat curly rear end wood)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Faster Blaster posted:

Oh my god. They aired that on national TV before the Indy 500? I've been seeing IOC's av for the longest time and wondering just where the hell that fever dream material came from. Hahaha, just... wow.

I was really hoping it was gonna end up being a “got milk” campaign