Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Lilbeefer posted:

Yeah I don't know why I said "nope", its the same poo poo really.

edit:
This would be considered a horrible automotive failure for ocd man.

Jeez that guy has got some SERIOUS issues.

It's clean ffs stop loving washing it!!

What a sad twat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Fire Storm posted:

I'm half surprised that he didn't pull out an electron microscope to check his car.

I can't believe the $10,000 bottle of car wax.

I just don't understand why anyone needs their car to be *that* clean, unless it's to be stored in a museum or similar.

All the work is undone as soon as you get on the road and start hitting bugs/rain/dirt of any kind.

I either pay the local Kosovans a fiver for a hand wash or get the £1.70 wash and dry at the local petrol station. By the time I get home it's not as clean.

IDGI

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Geoj posted:

Sweep the floor until the line is running again. Never worked in a shop setting with a sadistic manager?

Yep, if there's time to lean, there's time to clean.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Colostomy Bag posted:

When I got clipped...they were digging around and found a spot where I wasn't numb. You can imagine that joy. So yeah a horrible failure.

Lol, same. I nearly hit the bloody ceiling. Still drove myself home, made it all the way to my house then scraped the car on the gatepost :negative: