Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

thArf posted:

This thread is under so much pressure it feels like it is going to begin combustion at any second.

Glow plugs.

Not really, your timing is off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cheap Bourbon posted:

Alert Brian Ross @ ABC so he can fake display his tests for the next week.

And get the automotive instructor from SIUC to wire up the test car so he can simulate a semi impact by slipping two wires together.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ormy posted:

Yeah :smith:

Bright side: You now have an excuse to toss that open diff.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cloudstrife2993 posted:

yeah if there was ever a car to just poo poo on til it blows up, it'd definitely be a wrecked neon.

ftfy

Seriously gently caress those cars they're terrible and every one blown up/set on fire/wrecked is one more fridge that can do all the poo poo new fridges do (and be faster than when it was a Neon)

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Did a Neon kick your dog or something? Just curious.

No I just daily drive one of the fuckers and therefore know what I'm talking about.

The Neon makes me want to kick dogs.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr.Peabody posted:

It's still better than the PT Cruiser, but I think we get the idea.

Only because of the body differences. And one could argue that point in favor of the PT :colbert:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

nm posted:

For the record, back when the neon was released in the early 90s, all small cars would kill you in a crash.

The Neon would kill you worse. That's the point.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I still can't believe he pm'd me as to whether he should buy the poo poo Corvair I posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

Ah yeah if it's the one I'm thinking of then it was a z31 with the pop up lights. Stopped reading that a few pages in as it was just difficult and awkward to read. A true mechanic failure

It was too beautiful to live, too ignorant to die.

I'm still flabbergasted that he PM'd me about a "buy a Corvair" jokepost