Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

SG-83 posted:

I left a nice trail of rubber shreds going about 200ft down the freeway. :saddowns:

Well at least you stopped in time, the wheel doesn't look damaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

thelightguy posted:

I have faith that even the most idiotic of idiots could manage to match color to color.

My dads hosed this up before, hes a very smart man but a little oblivious sometimes.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Those are the worst welds I've ever seen

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

3100s have gasket issues but are ok once replaced with quality parts.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Colonel Sanders posted:

At least it's named right. . . I'm not quite sure if I would feel safe using this thing or not. Video filmed at four frames per second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4GmFX3Puo

this is practically OSHA approved compared to the other poo poo shows posted in this thread. I actually wouldn't be too nervous using it