Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT

BlackShadow posted:

Looks like two lawsuits they're up for... there's a damaged rear view mirror on the front car, as well as (I assume, since the front one is snowed in) the rear window, and the light makes it look like some damage to the doors and front wheel arch.

My understanding is that the white SUV was a city-owned vehicle driven by someone on the scene and the Toyota was the personal car of one of the guy in the front-loader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT

renraku posted:

Where did you here that?

I only ask because it's pretty clear from the video that both cars had been in those spots for awhile.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...ideo_shows.html

quote:

"It could had been completely avoided," said the wife of Eugene McArdle, 53, whose city-owned SUV was crushed. "It was a poor decision."

quote:

the front-end loader also clipped the McArdles' personal Toyota sedan.

Emphasis mine; I had heard that from my dad and apparently he misread it. I think what actually happened is the incident took place outside of a city employee's home and the cars were his, not the idiots who were driving. Also, 'clipped'? More like demolished the passenger side but whatever.