Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Horse Divorce posted:

Got a fella like this down at the local tractor supply. I'm itchy for the spare cash I can piece together to grab it. It's been a few weeks since I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it's stronger than a 3 ton shown here.

Linky

I have a strong dislike for scissor jacks, and a regular bottle doesn't get my trust either, with the small base area. With the base on this jack, I think I'd be better off.

Not going to lie, I saw the thumbnail and assumed it was a Dale Earnhhardt themed bottle jack. This is what living in the south does to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Fire Storm posted:

HEY NOW, what's wrong with using a F750 SUV for day to day travel!?! (At least it's not a semi-SUV?)

You laugh, but I see a guy on my daily commute who daily drives one of these.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Godholio posted:

Holy poo poo. I'm dying more than that driver's pride.

You know drat well they didn't even see the painted tunnel, because they were staring at their phone.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Jonny Nox posted:

Ford should be used to PR nightmares by now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHcdM7bBHCU

That being said, what Ford is doing right now is insanely cool. Considering what they were selling in 2005, how cool is it that they have the GT, Raptor, 2 Halo versions of the Mustang, 2 Halo Focuses, and the Fiesta ST on or about right now.

Don't forget the 325hp AWD Fusion starting this year.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

stevobob posted:

Thank God for the military. On every decent size Canadian Forces base I've been to there's an auto club, monthly membership with access to lifts+air+tools. I'm dreading when the shithammer does come down and they all close though, because everything good gets axed eventually in the military.

US military has been closing these down for the past several years, and it's terrible.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Throatwarbler posted:

It's a probably a wrap?

You know in your heart that it's plasti-dip.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Rubiks Pubes posted:

What's the point of doing that?

It's so you can stand on your brakes and do a burnout. Front wheels stay in place while the back spins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm starting to wonder if spray foam is ever used in the correct way.

"Whenever I have a problem, i just use spray foam, and now I have a completely different problem!"