Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

MrLogan posted:

Horrible Mechanical Failures: Prolly could get another 100 miles out of it with some zipties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

evil_bunnY posted:

This is highly, highly country dependent.

Pretty sure the worst of Europe regionally still beats the best of America regionally.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

I wanted to learn stick in America so I went out and bought a stick for my first car. A mk5 GTI in fact! It helped that city life and poor millennial life meant that I didn’t have a car until 22 though. What’s weird to me is talking about the mechanical advantages of DCT, because I don’t think that’s ever really been super hotly contested? Almost universally you hear they are faster, a stick has never been about being faster around a race track to me though so I don’t get why that’s relevant to anything.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

That owner should be put on trial at The Hague

And I’m someone that’s very open and even prefer aftermarket wheels on super cars. Ferrari’s with some HREs can look amazing

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm unconvinced that bmw and volkswagen, who had similar lovely rims, didn't design them specifically as a gently caress you to make people pay more for less ugly ones.

Aristos are some of my favorite wheels of all time :( also a lot of the classic BBS BMW wheels are good. All the modern ones from almost all OEMs seem to suck now though.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Italians can make cars look v pretty standing still, just don't try and expect them to actually get you anywhere

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Uh I am like 90% sure that's my local cycle gear lmao

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

If the TPMS went off and was cleared, it won't re alert again on some cars even if the pressure gets a lot lower.

Dr.Smasher posted:

Maybe the tire was made by Tesla

ahem...firestone

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

CommunityEdition posted:

poo poo, couldn’t read the name. Yeah that’s pretty loving bad.

Nor could I. I couldn’t even really make out the icon. I just thought it was a cool 50s automobile styled mower :/

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

BlackMK4 posted:

E85 is great, but locally it seems like there are constantly problems with the pump E85 being a different content than advertised or water contaminated. Seems like too much of a risk to me.

Coworker had his built s2k blow up due to the delivery guy for the e85 station apparently accidentally putting diesel in the e85 tank. That station had to pay out for a bunch of people's hosed up engines.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Memento posted:

where are you paying 20k? My last dude was charging double that. We had to seriously step on it to make any money.

You’re getting hosed on the exchange rate mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

slidebite posted:

I've literally never heard the word "mobbing" before - I'm not even sure I know what that means.

uhhh NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tkO_4tGf2E