Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sterndotstern
Nov 16, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Dave Inc. posted:

Yes but one of them liberally dispenses mechanical failure, so it counts.

In addition, the bedskirt around the munitions cart displays a staggering failure of taste.

That loving video made me jump... remind me never EVER to end up on the wrong side of an A-10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sterndotstern
Nov 16, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

ratbert90 posted:

Why is that so hard to comprehend to some people? I don't like balance shafts, Honda hasn't used them, no harmonic balancer, 7200rpm redline, and not really overbuilt at all.

Splizwarf posted:

:jerkbag:

Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

The Honda Accord uses a balance shaft, any I4 engine over 2.0 is pretty much gonna need one.

Sterndotstern
Nov 16, 2002

by Y Kant Ozma Post

SGNL06 posted:

Weighs about 90lb.

This picture should be in a gallery with a cardboard cutout of a person in front for scale.

Seriously, locomotives make like 4000hp with **90lb** pistons? Someone please post pics!