Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

Fo3 posted:

fridgies firies ute

All you're missing are some references to bad beer and that'd be the most Australian post ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

gently caress. Looks like I better get a bike up and running so I can avoid the metro.

The number of tourists that use it make it an ambassador for public transit too, how many of them go home and vote against any kind of mass transit because of how poo poo WMATA is.

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

grover posted:

VA does inspections. It's mostly a way for shops to charge $30 for a $.99 light bulb, and though it's a pain in the rear end to have to go waste a few hours some morning sitting in line at a local shop, it really does cut down on the number of total shitheaps plying the streets.

Compare this to MD, where cars with no working brake/tail lights (unless the center one has LED's) are pretty common. I'm torn on inspections, it'd be nice to cut down on that but they really are a pain.

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003

subx posted:

I like how they don't bother mentioning what the other car was. Not an Audi, not worth it! :smug:

I'm not sure if it's the NZ media or just the herald but they have a really weird thing about reporting on mishaps to nice cars and houses. Throwing the word luxury in front of something, even if it's a 15 year old 3 series, seems to make it newsworthy.

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003
I'm sure it is affordable to carry millions of dollars in coverage only because it's very uncommon for that sort of coverage to actually be used in those countries due to the lack of ambulance chasing lawyers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sanchez
Feb 26, 2003
The only time I move the park brake on automatic cars is to clean crumbs out from underneath. It is very flat around here though.