Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

A monkey in a long line of kings
This amazes me more. The loving block decided it was tired of it's life as a tractor engine and wanted to prove it belonged in a plane.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

McDeth posted:

drat, you mad bro? Accidents happen and I've seen a lot worse accidents from people doing blatantly stupid poo poo. Ya it's his fault, but complacency, a blind hill and recent road changes will ruin your day.

10% more speed and a kid in that back seat and your 'bro' would be facing some serious charges. "I didn't know they changed something on the road" isn't an excuse for crashing into someone else - only an admission of being an ignorant manchild.

But in other news: Supposing that was a 30mph crash, is it just Toyotas or are all modern cars that crumply? When my '90 Legacy Wagon got rear-ended at like 40-45ish a few years ago by a Town&Country, despite being totalled the car still drove 30 minutes home under it's own power with the only major problem being the lack of a rear hatch window.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

Wibbleman posted:

I think its more of a matter of only "THAT guy" will work with it.

I stared at the lack of safety gear and just cringed. One part failure in the transportation or regulation of the gas and suddenly your neat "lets burn steel wool" experiment becomes a "lets test how everything in this loving lab reacts with fluorine!" experiment.

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

Whoooops.

Cuntpunch fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 14, 2012

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

jamal posted:

that looks like a subaru that crashed into a curb

You're so good at that.
Lets count the broken suspension parts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntpunch
Oct 3, 2003

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It's amazing how flimsy those control arms are once you shove a shitload of lateral force through them.

What's hilarious is just how low the bar is for the definition of 'shitload' - the collision that trashed all of that was basically 5-10 mph into a curb. Admittedly, it was entirely compressive force on those parts, and only those parts, as somehow I managed to make sure the only impact surface was the wheel.