Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

Bang Me Please posted:

No. Some newer Hyundais have no spare tire nor do they have runflats.

My Veloster didn't come with any sort of spare or flat repair, but between Hyundai, my dealership, and AAA, I have 3 forms of roadside assistance that can come haul my rear end to a tire place. If I use them one after the other I can go 300 miles! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

Suddenly this switch makes a lot more sense:

But where's the turtle?

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

XYZ posted:

So this happened to me yesterday.

Nice demon camber yo

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
It finally happened to someone I know:

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
You just know that in 30-40 years, Hoveround body kits will be a thing. Hopefully by then they will also hover.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
Not when the 240 was built, that merger happened in 1999.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
That is the best story. :allears:

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
That's a good question actually - my best guess is that they establish some piece on the ship as the reference point for levelness early in construction, and base it off of that, but I'm curious what the real answer is (other than "they build them on land, dummy")

e: ^^^^^ well there you go

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress, dude.

That is not an easy find. Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!