Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows

fordham posted:

Does it have to be a car?

This is my favorite disaster. And the pilots landed the loving plane like this!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloha_Airlines_Flight_243

Holy poo poo, I hope that pilot got 10 times the hero treatment as the guy who landed the plane in the hudson earlier this year. I fly a lot, so thanks for adding one more fear to my list of things I think about going wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

Sockington posted:

250fwhp and a Mazda G-series FWD transmission;

Goodbye 3rd gear and the diff.

The insides of damaged transmissions make me cringe. To be fair though, the insides of any transmission make me throw up a little from confusion.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

Jorsh posted:

somewhere there's a VW kid looking at these pictures thinking they look frikkken sweet

Guilty.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

ijustam posted:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281659 :gonk:

Guy with a BMW doesn't change his oil for 60,000 miles. Pictures include aftermath.

Holy poo poo, I literally gasped at the amount of sludge.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

All a Nigga Knows

chem42 posted:

I'm going to go outside and change my oil