Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

economic haircut posted:

The mining industry never ceases to amaze me.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

nothing wrong with this picture. just poppin a wheelie to impress the shovel operator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

You Am I posted:

Pretty awesome burnout done by the train bro :v:

Oh god, thank you for making me spit my coffee out this morning.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
They just lean them back because the motors are usually tall. I've always found that two, six inch extensions with a swivel in the middle gets those rear bank plugs pretty easy.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

jamal posted:

It has some cool performance benefits. Auto rev-matching, flat foot shifting, anti lag, and can force you to get better fuel economy.

Can I do this with my Legacy?

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
Yeah consider yourself lucky you only have to change a light bulb...

I had one of those bastards explode rubber and steel all over my car, smashing the windshield and A-pillar, ruining the hood, roof and fenders.

Also my seat turned brown too. :(

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

Previa_fun posted:

:psyduck: That sounds like an Audi-grade idea.

It was actually pretty awesome. Precise variable fan speeds, quiet, and I have never seen one fail from any camry/es300 from that era.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
The 3vz and the first few years of the 1mz used the hydraulic fan in the 3rd gen camry/es300.

I think it was a great system at the time because it allowed very fine speed control which made it nice and quiet.

Ive never seen one fail either. Even if any of the temp sensors failed its default was full blast.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
Toyota had the right idea in the 90's, the hydraulic fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majere
Oct 22, 2005
I had a set of jaydee-em power folding mirrors for my old shitbox 92 camry that the wiper tracks were worn away on. I just glued some thin copper "trace repair" strips over the worn out bits and it was "fixed forever".