Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

The Scientist posted:

What the gently caress is a white van man? Are you using van the way we use the word "truck" (which is a phenomenon I've observed Karl Pilkington engage in so I assume all Europeans do)?

Bad AI poster, no cookie. You'd know if you watched Top Gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

14 INCH DETECTIVE posted:

What sandwiches do you make that let coolant puddle in the tail light housings?

VW :argh:

I thought that was just a blinker fluid leak.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Splizwarf posted:

It's only the dogs (and deer and other wildlife) that you have to worry about. Cats don't give a gently caress about it because they have literally zero taste or smell receptors for "sweet".

Not true. I've witnessed at least one EG poisoning in a cat, and it is distinctly not good.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Riscas posted:

Well it's definitely gonna need new tires in the back.

And new crew seats, if they can't recover them from Cap and co-pilot's asses.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
I drive a $1500 econo-beater. It's insured, but if I exceed my coverage (which is admittedly over state minimums), I'm pretty well boned. Does this mean I should be walking to work?

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
I'm not an rear end in a top hat with minimum coverages. As stated, my coverage is higher than state minimums, plus uninsured/underinsured. I was just referring to the statement that if you can't afford to fix your car as well as eat, you shouldn't have bought the car.

I haven't run my car into anyone. Don't plan on it. It's insured, inspected and roadworthy, just ugly, old and clankety.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

StormDrain posted:

I do know someone who got his hands on a lot of brand new Saturn motors from the 90s, so.... Maybe?

The thought alone makes motor oil manufacturers giddy.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Wasabi the J posted:

I have a friend absolutely adores hers; she's a yoga-vegan-hippy freak (who's somehow actually really tolerable and sweet) so I guess a terrible piece of poo poo car that she has formed an attachment to just makes sense.

Stockholm syndrome.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

BraveUlysses posted:

wow, not a 10mm?

He couldn't find one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Darchangel posted:

Personally, I'd use a thumb drive - more key-like :haw:
Actually, I'd, you know, replace the lock cylinder...

Yeah, if you could source one in this hellworld.