Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
What the hell does this mean?

quote:

The FK is an ambidextrous mouse with a \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ grip, contrary to the AM that has a /\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ gripping style.

Also why are these mice so expensive? 60 harry potter dollars is like over a hundred bucks. They look cool and maybe it's just good parts, but they look like pretty straight forward standard mice. When I think of expensive mice, I think of one of those hosed up things that look like an aborted Autobot or some lumpy design made to fit the hand of some gorilla.

Khanstant fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Sep 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

breaks posted:

The bottom of the AM is flared outward in a / \ shape, whereas the bottom of the FK is comes inward in a \ / shape. There's some other kind of subtle shape differences too. I think the FK is a little shorter for example. The AM is kind of old at this point and I don't think they've updated it in a while. I'm not sure if you can even buy it anymore?

Zowie's whole shtick is making gaming mice without all the bling, so that's why they seem plain. Their prices tend to be on the high side of the gaming mouse range, but an FK2 should be around $65 USD, it's not outrageously more than an equivalent Logitech or Roccat or Mionix or whatever.

If price is a concern and you want an ambidextrous mouse look at the G100s, you can find a better mouse for sure but it's Good Enough and like 25 bucks.

To be honest I just really like black+yellow aesthetics. Ambidextrous though might be trouble, in my experience those buttons tend to get pressed whenever you dont want them to

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Are there heavier training weights for the g502? bikini season is coming up and I want one beefy arm before summer's end