Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RunawayPantleg
Jul 2, 2007

hhhehehe
So my corded deathadder elite that I've had for a few years' wheel is getting squeaky and bounces around rather than scrolling smoothly now (wheel itself moves smoothly, it's in the sensor response). A little light research says I need to pry it apart and clean out the wheel assembly but I'm kind of unsatisfied with the mouse to begin with so I'm thinking it's time to replace. I'm looking for suggestions for a corded gaming / general use mouse in the realm of 60-70 bucks max.

On the deathadder, I like that it has a couple thumb buttons on the side and sensitivity adjustment buttons but I find that the left and right click trigger a little too easy. It's been a few years since I changed my mouse and I still feel like I accidentally right click WAY too often. The weight and size is about right, but the light click threshold drives me crazy and I'd like something with a heavier or maybe adjustable (is that a thing?) click threshold. Also not a huge fan of the woven cord since it drags on the edge of my computer desk more than a normal cable ever did. Any recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU