Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

I used to like my MX518 until I realized that it was the cause of an annoying high-pitched noise. Right now I'm using a lightened G5, which is one of the few Logitechs that don't have that problem. Really wish I could use my lightened G500, it's so close to perfect :( .

spog posted:

For what it is worth, a friend's company introduced thumbballs to all their staff and within a month, most people had RSI on their thumbs.
I used a TrackMarble from 1996 to 2002 and the callus I developed on my right thumb is still there. It was worth it.
It was a drat good mouse, but mouse technology went in the direction of improving traditional mice instead of marble-style ones, so I switched over when my Trackmarble broke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

My MX518 and G500 do it too; it's the primary reason why I don't use them :(