Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I'm kind of looking for a new mouse. I've had a 1st generation G5 for a long time and absolutely love it and I was disappointed to see that the newer mice offered by Logitech feel a lot 'cheaper'. My big complaint is in Mouse 4/Mouse 5 buttons. When you hit the side buttons on a G5, there is some real substance to those buttons; they feel rock solid. The newer ones feel like hollow plastic and don't really have the same kind of solid, consistent feedback that the G5 buttons did. I still have yet to find a mouse with the (potential) weight of a G5 and the straight up nice workmanship of a G5 and am just considering upgrading to a 2nd gen G5 (The blue one!) and hoping that the blue one lasts forever.

Are there any modern heavy laser mice out there that have really solid, consistent buttons like my precious G5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For what it's worth, almost all the 2536 button MMO mice are pretty cheaply made, with the Naga probably being the one with the best construction. The actual Steel Series WoW mouse is a gigantic pile of flimsy poo poo and pretty impractical to actually use.

However, it seems like a lot of people who want those kind of mice aren't in it because it's practical, but because of the novelty. To that end, the Steel Series Mouse looks awesome (For as long as the paint lasts). Alternative: Tell your coworker to inform his son he needs to man up, learn how to use keybinds and modifier keys and buy him the Lord's mouse, the Logitech G5. Professionals don't use wacky mice!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

Check it out it's the future already.

(Press release went live at 1 AM - I wasn't allowed to talk about it until then.)

This actually looks really nice, but for me, the lack of a thumb button is a deal breaker. It's so hard-wired into my brain that the thumb button = talk on vent/mumble that I don't think I could deal with anything else. It's also an incredibly convenient bind that doesn't feel out of the way or in the way, but just available. I love me my thumb button!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

zenintrude posted:

Can anyone explain why the mouse that I've been using since 2005 is stupidly expensive?

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-931350-0403/dp/B000BFO4OC

Is it just that awesome? :allears:

There are a few 'classic' (As in, not made any more) mice that people really like and there is a demand for them still. Since they aren't officially sold by logitech, they tend to be hilarious expensive.

This is my favorite example of that kind of effect.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For interested folk, the Logitech G500 is $20 off today only at Newegg (May 8th) and is available here.

If you are on the fence, now may be the time!

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I used my G5 until the day it died and actually made attempts to resurrect it. It was truly a glorious mouse. I replaced it with a G500, which is certainly pretty solid, but the middle button on the side is slightly offensive (it feels cheap) and the physical feedback from the other 2 just isn't as strong as say, the G5. That said, I'm looking for a mouse that feels rock solid, with buttons that have a very strong 'click' to them, and if I could get 2 buttons on the thumbside and 1 or 2 buttons the opposite side, that'd be super.

My search has lead me to the Steelseries Sensei, which seems to fit the bill in design and aesthetics, but I'm not sure if the buttons will feel strong, or if they feel like a wet noodle/really cheap plastic. I would love to hear someone's experience with that mouse.

Also, I'd consider an MMO mouse. I really do like some of the button arrangements on them, but the 3 I've used either have bad button arrangements (Naga) or they are built like flimsy pieces of poo poo (every WoW mouse I've ever touched). The G600 looks somewhat better than the Naga and it's on the short list for consideration, but I using it blindly has feel fluid as hell. This experience tends to disappear as you add more buttons in close proximity to each other, so I'm slightly nervous.

So I guess tell me about your experiences with the Sensei, the G600, or any gaming mouse that feels rock solid with at least 3 side buttons in some configuration.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And so, the Holy Trinity™ is complete:

I absolutely love the G5 and have been using it, or some varient of it for the better portion of my adult life. Long live the G5!

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Mar 28, 2013

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trustworthy posted:

I've been meaning to ask this for a while... Is it just me, or is the new Logitech mouse software a bucket of unintuitive horseshit?

I used to have this, which worked great and was a pleasure to use:

Somewhere along the line, I got upgraded to this, which (despite looking more xxxxxtreme) is super frustrating:

I used to customize buttons and macros and stuff all the time, but now I skip it just because I hate dealing with that interface. :mad:

edit: I'm not sure I have my original CD; I wonder if there's a good way to revert back to the older version.

I honestly would love to see Logitech put out some ultra-minimalist software that isn't fancy and just lets me bind my mouse buttons to whatever I want. I don't think I've used their software for some 5 years though and have since fallen in love with XMouse Button Control. It's pretty sperg, and as such, isn't super intuitive, but I'll be damned if it's not effective at doing absolutely everything.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

LGS looks pretty because most people complained that SetPoint looked like Windows 95. Also most people have an easier time directly interacting with a picture of the control they're trying to configure than an abstract concept like "button 3".

I know what it's like to maintain software with multiple front ends that are drastically different, but do the exact same thing (it's not fun), but really, when it comes to things like mouse configuration, I really like a basic windows form with a button list and a list of functions I can bind it to (or just suppress the button). I don't doubt for a second that the majority would prefer something prettier, but Windows 95 UIs for life, yo.

Goo posted:

I don't know where we would get the information to automatically generate a profile from an EXE name for user-created profiles, but if that's possible I can put in a feature request.

This is possible. It's actually how XMouse Button Control works and it's loving brilliant! You can select a process name, setup specific layouts for that process and once that's done, it's completely seamless. I set it up once some 2 years ago and it hasn't bothered me about anything since. Literally anything, including updates (although you do have to set it up to explicitly not notifiy you of updates). It just silently does it's job and if every piece of software just did this, I'd be so much happier.

---

As far as general feedback with Logitech software, my biggest complaint is that there is so much to it and I don't want so much, I want just enough. Infact, the only reason I have XMouse Button Control on my computer in the first place is to suppress the function of Button 3 and 4 in Windows Explorer, Steam and Chrome so I don't have to deal with it going back and forward (My default push-to-talk button is button 3 in Mumble, so there is often a conflict.) But that is a small change. I don't want pretty software that has a pretty icon and has a pretty interface. I want something that will do this 1 thing, will always work and will never bug me about updates, features or anything else ever again.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Apr 17, 2013

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

Can the process name be determined without the executable running?

I'm not sure -- I haven't dinked around with it for a long time, but when I get home from work tonight, I'll check it out and give you a brief use case and some screenshots if they are relevant before the night is up.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
So, the basic UI for XMouse looks like so:

The bigger window on the left is the 'main' window. Each checked line is a application that has a specific configuration setup for the mouse. My setup is really boring. The Default profile applies to all applications that don't otherwise have profiles (and it's completely untouched on mine) and the other 3 look just like the Chrome profile. Mouse 4 and 5 are disabled. If you are unsure which mouse button is what, you can click them and they light up, like so:

If you want to add an application the 'easy' way, it has to be running and you can hit the 'Add' button in the lower left hand corner of the big window. Doing that causes the smaller window on the right to pop up. You can either select a running process or you can browse to it's executable and then configure it. Obviously, there is a lot more that can happen with it if you get into the layers, but you don't need to unless you want to.

This software is *the bomb*. I absolutely love it. It's powerful. It's relatively simple to use if you have moderate familiarity with computers (every goon), and it just works and doesn't give me poo poo. It hangs out in the background eating about 5MBs of RAM and has a really simple, grayscale icon sitting in the tray. Don't want an icon in the tray? There is an option to remove it and it'll leave you be without a trace, but always working.

You can do a bunch of other wacky poo poo with it as well if you were inclined to. The Download Page shows off some of it's other features. It is of course, free.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Apr 17, 2013

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

I've been limping my cordless optical trackman along for a few years now, again tonight the left poo poo the bed again, and i figured i'm getting sick of fixing it, and i should just buy a new one, This thing is 6 years old now. Nobody has them, they went out of production, those that do have them....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00006B9CR/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_new?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=new&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

300 fuckin dollars! even $140 used. they were $50-$75 new. Ebay is worse, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logitech-904369-0403-Cordless-Optical-Trackman-USB-PS-2-/190810177476 $500

Dear god...

I have thrown away probably no less than 20 of these things that were probably working, but no longer in use at a university. That's like, a year's tuition. That is so infuriating to thing about. :negative:

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

I bought it right after they were first released, so about 3 years I think. Still, that's 3 years of being used just about every day for several hours so it's had a pretty good run. Just a pity Logitech hasn't released anything really new and innovative in all that time.

The G700S, from what I can see, is just the G700 but with stripes painted on it.

I think the reason for that is because since the G5 line, their gaming mice have been really popular and continue to be really popular and so they apply the 'don't fix what isn't broken' mantra. I personally really like that they do, because if I have a choice, I only ever use the G5s/G500/G500s line of mice, and replacing what was once a $50 mouse is now a couple hundred dollars on the side of uncomfortably.

Anyway, they are super great mice and while I'm guessing there are a few people who would really like to see a change, I appreciate how similar they are between generations.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ihmemies posted:

This seems to be the prevalent user experience with prolonged Razer mice usage :D I wonder how they still can be in business.

They make shiny poo poo with pretty lights. It's the same reason why they can sell Blackwidow keyboards for the same price as Leopold and Filco keyboards, even though they are objectively worse than the latter options, just because of the pretty.

My gut tells me it's not sustainable.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't oft gush over my hardware, but I'm in a good mood today, so lets do that:

The Logitech G5 (gen 2), is as close as someone can possibly get to The Lord's Mouse. It is absolutely sublime in every way and if they ever go into production again, I'd be seriously inclined to buy 6 of them. Make it happen Goo. Use the power!

Actually, if you forced me to choose between that mouse and the G500, I'd have a hard time. After getting used to it, I actually like the G500's side buttons more, but a certain je ne sais quoi about the G5 says to me, 'I'm a rock-solid, dependable beast of a mouse' and it just feels better.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 28, 2013

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Betjeman posted:

I'd love a field report of the G602 if anyone gets one, sounds a little too good to be true!

Is there a wired version of this mouse? I'd seriously consider trying it if there was. All the 'MMO' mice have really sucked -- Their button arrangement makes it pretty difficult to tell exactly where your thumb is and unless I can be confident in what I'm pressing 999 out of 1000 times, it's no sale. This actually looks pretty nicely designed, although I'd be lying if I wasn't at least a little skeptical, but I tend to give Logitech the benefit of the doubt as they have a pretty strong track record. Beyond that, Wireless is absolutely a deal breaker. Certainly there is a wired version.

Also, since this will almost certainly be a thing, is there a way to force Windows to recognize all these buttons without SetPoint? I really, really dislike having to deal with a middleman between my hardware and my OS and would sooner just let Windows do with the buttons what it wants (even if it means having no 'features'), but I know traditionally, I think Windows can only see like, 5 mouse buttons before it freaks out.

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Aug 28, 2013

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

Windows cannot recognize mouse buttons higher than 5. This is a design decision made by Microsoft. It is a design decision that they have declined to reconsider.

This is the saddest, and yet, most unsurprising thing.

Re: Naga vs G600. I've used both. Naga feels flimsy. G600 feels like a boss. I still don't like the button configuration of either, but if you dig that kind of thing, the G600 is significantly nicer.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Belasarius posted:

So my bought in January G400 is on the fritz and they are sending my a G400S. I assume that this one won't be much better. I think I'm done with logitech.

If you think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, I got some bad news for you. The people in this thread aren't just fans of Logitech because Goo happens to work on their products. It's because they tend to make some of the nicer, more durable mice on the market and have arguably the best customer service in the business.

I mean, to each his own and when it comes to mice, personal preference is a very big part of what you'll enjoy, but if build quality is your concern, then you are just as likely, if not more likely, to get a flawed product with most other manufacturers than with Logitech. The difference is Logitech will say, 'We hosed up. Lets make it right.' and Razer will tell you to eat a dick.*

*Maybe they've gotten better since my experiences with them, but as of a couple years ago, they had pretty weak return policies

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Goo, here's my thing with software like SetPoint, LGS, etc. Full disclosure: I don't think I've used any kind of mouse software for about 6 years now, so this might all be irrelevant now.

I don't want it telling me things unless I ask it something first. I don't want a popup that says, 'YOU SHOULD UPDATE'. ever. Even if I'm in the software, I don't want to see it at all. I don't want to hear about other products or offers. I don't want to hear about the new version. I don't want to hear about anything, at all, ever, ever, ever. Back in the day, there was a time when mouse software was the most annoying thing second only maybe to 'YOU HAVE UNUSED ICONS ON YOUR DESKTOP...' It's great if there is an option to check for updates in the software, but again, anything information that's I didn't ask for is not cool, and a single offense in that department would make me immediately reach for the 'uninstall' button.

Beyond that, I can honestly deal with the software being 'flashy' and 'shiny', although I'd certainly prefer 'functional and simple'. But 1 pop up for anything ever, even if it's 'you successfully installed LGS' is poo poo. Completely and utterly silent, or bust.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

As far as I know you have to manually check for updates with LGS. It was one of the design principles I put forward when we started it off. Did that change with 8.50?

No idea. I Still don't use software for mice. That said, I'm now curious and will throw LGS on my computer at home after work today for *science*.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Comradephate posted:

Logitech 4 lyfe.

Preach it. My gen 1 Logitech G5 succumed to the dreaded cable problem after 4+ years of not-gentle use. I contacted them on a whim about it and they basically said, 'it's way out of warranty, but here is a 50% coupon to buy a replacement with!' It's so, so easy to buy products from them and not worry even a little bit.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Lord Bude posted:

How do you guys manage to keep the same mouse for multiple years without getting bored of it, or finding something better?

Late to the party on this, but all my mice I have, which would be a G500 at my house and a G5 gen 2 at work are not getting replaced until they die. I dunno -- I had requirements and these mice met them and are rock solid and I really have no reason to replace them. I don't know how you 'get bored' of a mouse either. The thing serves a purpose. It isn't a piece of stupid fashion that 'goes out of style' in 6 months.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Is there ever a chance of us seeing a wire put on the G602? The design has really grown on me every time I look at it over the past few months and my G500's cord, while totally functional, has the physical appearance that screams to me, 'my days are numbered'. It is pretty much against my religion to buy anything that is wireless though.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jan posted:

Then... don't get a wireless mouse? :psyduck:

The G502 is the current contender for best Logitech wired mouse, I believe.

But...but...I really like the 602!! Really, I totally dig the thumb button layout of the 602. It looks incredibly functional. That said, the 502 does look pretty nice as well. It's less regular and there are pros and cons to that as well. Really, if push came to shove and I needed a new mouse today, it'd be a 502 and I think I'd be really happy with it.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
drat Goo, that AMA got a lot of attention. I guess that's to be kind of expected since people tend to really care about their mice, but I wouldn't have expected that much.

E: And you answered like every question. :drat:

--

What's the deal with laser vs optical sensors? It seems a lot of people insist that Sperg Prime choice for mice is an optical sense for some reason, but I've never really had an complaints with my laser mice. Is it like a mech keyboard where you don't know what you are missing until you have one, or is it a non-issue?

Canine Blues Arooo fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Aug 7, 2014

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Goo posted:

USB receivers are much easier for people to deal with. Last I checked they are viewed as a significant benefit by the vast majority of people who purchase our products.

I'll re-enforce this. The Logitech Universal receiver is a huge selling point for a lot of the people I work with.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fookolt posted:

Of course, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt for us to openly talk about the possibilities, right?

Eh, I'm thinking it might actually hurt. If speculation and 'what if' turns into an actual product and someone happens to find out that Goo looked like he was talking about the future G612x and the wrong people see it, it's probably really bad for him. I think it's pretty hard to play the speculation game without potentially putting oneself into a really awkward position.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Josh Lyman posted:

Wait, so progamers use low sensitivity? I always though they used high sensitivity, otherwise what's the point of 10,000 dpi or whatever the top end mice are up to these days?

You only need to move a camera so much. The idea is that you have the most detailed level of control possible while still maintaining the level of motion needed to play whatever game you are playing. The end result is usually a sub-1000 DPI setting

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
We got a handful of G700s mice at work and I really like them. I've been on the fence about replacing my legacy Logitech mice with a wireless solution since I hate all that is wireless, but they do feel great and I really like the button layout. The 500s is wired, but it looks very similiar to my 500, which is still perfectly functional, so that's a harder sell.

Another mouse I was looking at was the Steelseries rival. I'd like to try out a 'longer' mouse, but the side buttons make me nervous. Those 'inset' buttons always seem to have felt mushy to me and as such, I've avoided them in the past. Anyone have experience with that particular mouse and have strong opinions?

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Josh Lyman posted:

Remember the discussion earlier about how goons don't understand why mice keep on having wiz bang colors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl25wpMoEtY&t=411s

'This mouse, which is just one mouse in a literal ocean of (mostly garbage) mice, is really great, except that it doesn't light up the way I want it to so I might not replace my current, less functional mouse because it lights up real pretty like'.

Linus, you are the reason why we can't have nice things.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The cord on my g500 is in rough shape and I think I need a 502 now. I have a blue g5 I use at work and that cord is starting to show some age and I'm really nervous that I might have to one day replace The Lord's Mouse..

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Moatman posted:

My G500s cord broke at the end of July and Logitech sent me a replacement 502 that got here yesterday. It's great, but it is a bit small. Other than that, it's :perfect:.
Well, I do wish it was a bit less spaceshipy.

Snap -- I just put in a Warranty request for my G500 for the same reason. If they send me a 502, I'd be pretty happy about that. I don't have a receipt, so it might get denied, but either way I'm getting a 502...hopefully a free one :D.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ColHannibal posted:

I submitted my ticket, but I cant wait for my new Mionix which I had already ordered.

I love to hear what you think of this mouse when you get it.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That'd be a big bummer with Logitech. I haven't contacted their CS for about 2 years, but it was smooth as butter at that point. I hope they didn't decide that customer service was now unimportant - It definitely sold their products in the past.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mistaya posted:

So my logitech G9x is finally dying a hard death (left button wont drag/double-clicks and the scroll wheel is inconsistent.) I really need a replacement. I don't need anything super fancy, though I do use it for gaming so a couple side buttons would be nice. Wired, for smaller hands, and I prefer lighter mice though that's not a huge concern. Braided cord preferred, I've had much better luck with braided cord devices.

I was going to look into another logitech since 6 or so years is a great life for a gaming mouse, but now I'm not sure given the last few posts. Are the razer mice any good? I'm using a black widow keyboard and it's been excellent.

I would test Logitech's support yourself first. Maybe the bad reports are anecdotal. Maybe CS at Logitech really has taken a nosedive.

I really do believe that the G502 is the best mouse money can buy right now. Subjective opinion and all, but that's that. I will also say this about Razer's stuff: I was given the choice to purchase literally any keyboard and mouse combination at work and I ended up choosing the Razer Black Widow Chroma as my keyboard. The build, the layout, and the switches were my favorite at the time (and still rank very highly in my head) -- It's a wonderful keyboard. That said, I would not be caught dead with a Deathadder, or really any Razer mouse. They feel super cheap and their buttons don't have the delightful kind of feedback on click that the Logitech mice do.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ptarmigans posted:

My dad has asked for a wireless mouse as a gift and I was wondering which would be the best one to go for. I've been looking at either the Logitech MX Master 2S or Logitech M720 Triathlon, but reading through the thread it seems like Logitech doesn't have the greatest reputation.

Anecdotally, I have two G502s, one for each work and home, and they are nearing 4 years old without issue besides the cables just now becoming a little frayed up.

Less anecdotally, when I used to do more hardware testing, Logitech mice were consistently among the most well built and durable mice we would run through. Cheap mice are cheap. Razer and Steelseries ended up on the same platform of 'eh / 10'. Zowie seemed to end up maybe a notch above Steelseries, but we never really had enough on the floor to get good numbers. Logitech ended up ruling them all by a long shot, generally with cable failure being cited as the primary issue after 4 - 6 years as opposed to mechanical failure in the mice themselves claiming their useful life.

Traditionally, Logitech's support is also quite good, although there are some reports in this here thread that that is slipping.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Goo, I have a feature request! Can your next G502 equivalent have a removable and replaceable USB cable? It seriously has been the only point of failure of my Logitech mice for the last 10ish years and I'd love to just buy a cable rather than a whole mouse.

Somewhat related, I finally bought 3 additional G502s before they leave manufacturing and go from $50~ to $250.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DizzyBum posted:

Are alcohol wipes good or too harsh?

I believe that there are a few reports of alcohol literally melting away some of the padding of mice. I can't confirm first hand, but I'd be careful.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tab8715 posted:

Goddamnit.

Not that it’s a bad thing but they could have made minor improvements.

This is the path to making everyone at least a little mad. Specifically with something like the MX518, it's such an iconic mouse and doing *anything* with it is a great way of tarnishing the nostalgia that it brings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Fauxtool posted:

wireless eliminates the cord as an influence on aim which is huge

I mean, so does a cord that has a modicum of thought put into its placement.