Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!
Why is everyone recommending a corded mouse when the OP has clearly stated that a corded mouse would be a bad thing given his current desk/desk layout?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected EOF
Dec 8, 2008

I'm a Bro-ny!

redeyes posted:

I don't know how to put this exactly but I have tried most of the wired Logitech mice and they are so bulky and heavy that I cannot fathom how anyone can use one. The wireless mice have lag and I can't stand that either. Also, high DPI cause me to freak out and I can't stand the change in sensitivity, I try and compensate by changing the mouse settings but it never matches what I am used to. The only mice I can use now are the low end wired mice like the MS comfort optical mouse 3000 and low end cheapo Logitech mice. I dunno... maybe I am just too old.

this is my most perfectest mouse:

Using this mouse right now. It cost me $15 and is one of the best mice I've ever used, once I mapped middle-click to the zoom button.