Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Staples has a great deal on the Logitech MX Master 3 ($25 off $100 coupon), plus I have a Staples gift card sitting around forever to burn. I've been looking for a new mouse to replace my aging Logitech M510 since I'm working from home and using it all day. Looking forward to the hype when I pick it up later!

Hey! I got one, they're freaking awesome. Do keep in mind, however, that it is entirely unusable for gaming. Latency is atrocious and they have baked in acceleration that you can't disable.

It is, however, freaking amazing as a productivity mouse and I use it with my docked laptop every day. The gestures work surprisingly well, especially with Macs if you're into virtual desktops.

I do take out my lightspeed mouse when I turn on my gaming rig, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

orcane posted:

Acceleration or "acceleration" because it uses a laser?

I'm honestly not sure. In any case, it is absolutely unbearable while gaming because of it. It is also very heavy making it even moreso terrible for some (most?) gamers. But once again, it is an excellent mouse when used for anything else. I loving love it.