Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kadin
Sep 9, 2009
I'm not against paying for good hardware, especially hardware that doesn't get obsoleted quickly (and input devices are a good example of this; a good keyboard will outlast many computers), but $100 for a mouse seems pretty steep. I don't think I'd go there unless there was a really compelling, specific feature that you couldn't find anywhere else.

It's one thing if there was some one-of-a-kind left-handed liquid-fueled telepathic supermouse, but the ones in question don't look that much better than the typical $40-50 jobs.

Maybe they are worth it and I'm missing out on something awesome, but I'm skeptical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU