Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I want this dumb lightup mouse (iTRocks IRM05) that apparently is only on sale in Indonesia.

I'm afraid this ebay listing is the only way I'm going to find this on sale in the US.

mango sentinel fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jan 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I'm having issues with my Razer Deathadder clicking randomly while the lmb is held down. I want to take it apart and clean it to hopefully fix this, but I also don't want to drop $20+shipping on replacement feet. Is there any way around this or is removing the feet to get at the screws kind of a one way deal?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

RightClickSaveAs posted:

I've had this problem a couple times and it seems to come and go. Usually it's most noticeable in Itunes when I'm trying to click and drag something, at which point I get pissed and bang on the left mouse button with my fist, then it seems to go away for a while. I'll probably switch out my Deathadder if it keeps happening or something else breaks, I had a pretty good run of about a couple years now with it. I just need to find something with a similar clean and simple design.
I'll probably eventually replace mine with a SteelSeries of some sort. I've enjoyed my Deathadder and it's lasted a while, but I always hear bad things about about Razer build quality and support so.

Related, my white whale of a gaming mouse, the I-rocks m05, now has fixed my one complaint, no side buttons buttons. Too bad it doesn't look like it actually exists yet, nevermind the fact they'll never sell it outside of Asia.

http://www.i-rocks.com/products/gaming-mouse

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
I should snap this up, yeah?

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Yeah looking at prices online made me wonder what the deal was. I grabbed it just in case, potentially to flip it, but it looks like ebay prices on it are a little less stupid. I guess that's a model people are just attached to like the Intellimouse.

I'm still looking for a replacement for my Razer Deathadder but don't want to spend more than $60. I don't like Logitech side buttons, and I've been continually debating mostly between the SteelSeries Sensei and Rival, Deathadder Chroma (razer build quality...), or a dumb glowy light-up mouse I should not buy.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Did you take a look at the Avior 7000? It's only $54 on Amazon right now.

The Steelseries Rival isn't bad, they frequently have them out on display at Best Buys too if you want to get your hands on them. Way too big for my hands personally but I've got a friend with giant hands who loves his.
Yeah, touching the Best Buy display is what made me consider it. I like how big/long it is and I like the grippy texture near my thumb. I'm a bit concerned that texture would just get kinda dirty though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Neitherman posted:

I just got a Razer Mamba TE (right around $100 after tax) and it's the most responsive, comfortable, and hypnotizing mouse (yes, it's Chroma enabled) I've ever used. Plus, it's corded! No regrets here.

Edit: Now I'm so sorely tempted to pick up the Firefly mouse pad to go with it. drat you Razer and your mesmerizing flashing lights...

It will be a great mouse until one of the buttons start doing weird poo poo a year from now