Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

I'm looking into the Kone Pure Ultra to replace a doubleclicking g203, but the QC issues are concerning. Should I go for it, or are there any similar alternatives in shape?

I have small hands (16x8.5cm) and a tendency to palm my g203 (which is probably one reason why I'm getting mad cramps, for trying to palm a claw mouse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

my roommate has really tiny hands, and I'm trying to find a new mouse for her. she had a Razer Deathadder Elite she stopped using because it was too uncomfortable, but didn't like the Logitech M720 I traded her (which had been too small for my long-rear end spider fingers). right now, she's on a little 3-button mouse I'm pretty sure came from a dollar store, or like, the checkout line of a Fry's Electronics in 2007, between the gimmicky flash drives and the Bawls Energy fridge.

this is both a Christmas gift and a practical gift for myself because right now she doesn't have a push to talk button and this means any time I need to ask her something while she's playing games I have to wait for her to alt tab and mute Discord, not ideal for either of us! so what's a solid tiny mouse, right handed or left handed, with 4 or 5 buttons, with good enough tracking for gaming? don't need any wireless stuff though it's fine as long as it runs for a while off a AA or something and doesn't require a goofy charging setup.

Viper Mini is pretty dang comfortable for my small hands (16cm), it's 30 USD on Amazon right now. All the buttons are customizeable, though personally I miss having multiple profiles per game, but it's something I can live without.

The Glorious Model O- and the Kone Pure Ultra are also popular for small hands, if they're within your budget

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I've been super happy with my Viper Mini so far, it just fits my tiny hands so well. The one thing I miss from Logitech is the ability of set multiple profiles per one game, which was trivial on G Hub but is apparently impossible on Synapse. Is there any other way to do that (on Synapse or otherwise)? Basically for work I used to switch between two profiles on the same app, depending of the actions I needed to perform. Had to settle with just the basic macros because of Synapse, which slows me down on certain tasks.

Ignis fucked around with this message at 08:41 on May 3, 2021

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

The Deathadder Essential is on discount at 27usd on Amazon right now, is it worth/better than the Nixeus Revel for the price? Trying to get a cheap ambi for a friend