Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Does anyone know what the difference is between the newer models of the Razer Deathadder and one from 2008 or so? I bought one around the time circuit city was closing and am looking for a new mouse.

I play all kinds of games, but I always wished that the DeathAdder had more buttons, either on thumb or near the scroll wheel. My favorite mouse, because of this, was my old Logitech MX1000.

I think I'm currently considering the Razer Naga or Logitech G502. How do they compare? Are there any others I should be looking into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Horizontal Tree posted:

Well, for starters, ones made by Razer and the other is made by Logitech. That should pretty much answer how they compare.

Thanks. I went to go try both out in-store and loved the feel of the Logitech, so I went with that one. Pretty happy with it just from the little testing I've done today.