Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Just to give the devil their due, I still like Razer Deathadder, been using one for over five years. I've tried a Logitech G400S, I just like the feel of the Deathadder much more. One thing in particular is the middle mouse button, I use it a lot for games, and I like how it's big and taller on the Deathadder, feels great.

Are there any other good gaming mice that have that style of middle mouse button (the scroll wheel button)? So it's not low and sunken in feeling? And in general I'm good with just the two buttons on the left side, and don't need more than 1200 DPI. Also like wired. I agree the Razer synapse program is dumb though, and I know Razers can mess up, I've just had good luck and really dig the design.

edit: looking at the more recent Logitechs, it does look like the middle mouse buttons may be more up my alley in size/height.

Heavy Metal fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU