Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Planeswalker
Jun 20, 2003
Call me crazy, but I have spent $100 3 times for mice. I bought 3 of the Razer Boomslang CE2007 mice.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-boomslang

There is a lot of hate with the shape of the mice but I have been using the boomslangs since 1999 and only recently changed to the above mouse because my old boomslang 2100 did not have 64 bit drivers/software. I have found that after using one after a few days, I adjusted to the shape of it and have been using it daily. I bought so many since I use one at work, at home, and keep one as a spare since it was a "limited" run of 10,000 of them. I am actually thinking of buying another one for a spare...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU