Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epswing
Nov 4, 2003

Soiled Meat
MX510 / MX518, totally worth it. I'd buy it even if it was $100, but it's $40 so what are you waiting for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epswing
Nov 4, 2003

Soiled Meat

Unexpected EOF posted:

Why is everyone recommending a corded mouse when the OP has clearly stated that a corded mouse would be a bad thing given his current desk/desk layout?

His first post states nothing about requiring wireless, and 3 of the 4 mice he was originally considering are corded.

If getting corded suggestions bothered him, he'd have edited his first post.

Edit: vvv I know, I'm saying unless he edits his first post, people aren't going to stop posting corded alternatives.

epswing fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Nov 3, 2009

epswing
Nov 4, 2003

Soiled Meat

Profane Obituary! posted:

Am i the only one who uses a trackman?

Linux Nazi posted:

I like a good trackball, but the best trackball ever created was the Trackman Marble FX, and there are no wired trackballs with similar button / ball placements.

The Trackball Explorer won me over long ago, I used it for years. 4 buttons, thumb-scrolling, ball big enough to control accurately. True though, you did have to clean it often.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

HOWEVER, now I use the Kensington Expert Mouse and haven't looked back, the ball is huuuge. Excellent precision. And see that ring around the ball? THAT'S the scroll wheel!