Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidFatHobbit
Jan 15, 2004

dvgrhl posted:

I have a Logitech MX Revolution...I absolutely love it, and will only buy Logitech mice in the future.

wintermuteCF posted:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104015
Logitech MX Revolution
$59.99 now. Best mouse I've ever owned.

Great White Hope! posted:

I have this mouse and it is awesome. There are more buttons on it than you'll know what to do with. It holds a very long charge and it has almost no input lag at all.

dMastri posted:

Get the Logitech MX Revolution for $60.

isagoon posted:

I love my MX Revolution. There are few things I have that I really think 'yeah, that was worth the money', and my MX fall into that category. I got mine for around $80 at CC (some years ago), and when it finally started stuttering and acting weird a few month ago, Logitech was awesome and sent me out a new one!

GobyWan posted:

the more I use my new MX Revolution, the more I love it. If you're going wireless and it's easy to get it for $60, I would definitely recommend it.

Lollerich posted:

If there was a god and he had intended man to use a mouse, it would be the MX Revolution.

Joe Don Baker posted:

Yeah. I've been using one since they came out. For everything non-gaming, they are the best hands down.

HiFiSi posted:

I personally can recommend the Logitech MX Revolution

Yeah the revolution is pretty awesome, once you free scroll you will never go back. Just buy one already. Works just fine for heavy gaming too, including competitive FPS games. Plus having a potential five buttons on the thumb is pretty awesome.

StupidFatHobbit fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Nov 3, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidFatHobbit
Jan 15, 2004

Sointenly posted:

Alright, so i have one small quirk with my new MX Revo...

The strange default assignments that they give to the scroll wheel and thumb buttons. I mean it would seem logical that the thumb wheel would be set to "thumb wheel" by default right? (its not!) but its pretty easily corrected with the logitech software.

Also, for those of you who have this mouse... do you use the "smart scrool" or just manually change the scroll?

I use the wheel-click for manual scroll changing, although most of the time it's on free scroll. The only time I really switch it over is when I'm playing a game while using low mouse sensitivity and am moving the mouse rapidly enough that it can cause the wheel to rotate slightly.

Just set the button below the scroll wheel to middle click, you'll get used to it pretty quickly.