Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

K8.0 posted:

The G305 is a bargain if it does what you need

I love my g305. Best mouse I’ve had since my old mx510. I use a battery converter to save a few grams and the aaa lithium I have in it is close to 9 months old at this point. Great mouse.

Canna Happy fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jun 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

G305 is a great budget wireless option that you can add a few things to down the line for some weight savings. Currently 40 on amazon or bestbuy.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004

Artelier posted:

Was just browsing mice for fun (and because my current mouse is old) and I was looking at what I thought was my dream mouse, the Logitech G Pro Superlight but upon closer inspection....how do you...change dpi? The Logitech mice I've used so far have the button in the middle underneath the scroller but I can't see it in the photos of the Superlight.

You use g hub to change it.

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004

Deathadder mini v2 is on sale for $15 on Amazon right now (all time low according to ccc). I picked one up for a backup.