Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Well I went to a new pet store to get a bag of dog food since the two closer to me have closed, and I made a new friend (a lil mouse)

https://i.imgur.com/xPEKlGp.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

-CHA posted:

The Lil guy is adorable, what's its name? This thread was missing some mouse representation.

It is a girl! She doesn't have a name yet. Also, I was assured she could live alone but all the reading I've done suggests I should get her a friend. I am thinking of going back and getting a 10 gal tank and another mouse which she has shared a tank with before. Thoughts from the mouse experts?

To talk about the mousey a bit, she tolerates being petted with a finger tip briefly, she loves to run on the wheel and look for ways to escape, and she had the happiest little reaction when i gave her a bunch of strips of toilet paper and spent all night dragging them into her house. I'm trying not to be leaning in with the camera too much for a few days so she doesn't feel like a science experiment for giant aliens, but she's definitely not bitey and seems curious every time I reach in the cage

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
RIP lovely little Nooblet it sounds like she was very happy and well loved :)

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Invictus posted:

I just completely spaced it, even though it makes total sense, but be careful with your hamsters around ceiling fans.

I was walking across the room with chichi in the crook of my arm, when I walked underneath the ceiling fan in my room and she SCREAMED and literally EJECTED herself from my arms, immediately going airborne(I was quick enough to catch her before she hit the ground and cup my hands around her to prevent her flailing to escape, luckily), but I forgot that they see a moving ceiling fan as the flapping of a descending predator's wings(probably) and rightfully freak out. poor baby.

He's definitely not a rodent but this makes my dog LOSE HIS MIND for reasons I don't fully understand