Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannister
Sep 6, 2006

Steadfast & Ignorant
I'm sure I'm not the only one to have come across this page, but I just stumbled upon photographyserved and it's got some cool collections with a brief explanation of whatever series you click on by the creator.

Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannister
Sep 6, 2006

Steadfast & Ignorant

McMadCow posted:

Without getting into the usual debate on what looks pro or not, I'm having a real hard time being impressed by these. Just not seeing anything I haven't seen done a hundred times over by students... :/

I thought the same thing when I looked at those shots. Those three shots are a dime a dozen type photos.

Cannister
Sep 6, 2006

Steadfast & Ignorant

poopinmymouth posted:

Hot!

http://www.behance.net/gallery/UnderNight/838617 Loving this guy's work.

He's got a really great "stranger" series on his flickr stream. Username's Benoit.P I believe. As far as I can tell the dude just goes to random people on the street or knocks on their door, tells them he wants to take their portrait and then they let him. It's very neat.

Ah: here's the link.

Cannister
Sep 6, 2006

Steadfast & Ignorant
If you like incredible natural light (mostly analog) photographs of beautiful women, sometimes nude, sometimes not, taken with a range from 35mm to 8x10 spanning every format in between then look through Jan Scholz's photostream on flickr - I suggest hitting 'L' for the large view when going through it.

(yeah some of it is booby-town, so nsfw probably)

• Locked thread