Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

QPZIL posted:

I'm... still not 100% sure.
First guess: Coruscant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

I was randomly googling the name of a dude I went to school with a long time ago - there is a lot going on in his photos:

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Alfajor posted:

Haha, is it Ryan Schude? :) The second picture was a collaboration with Lauren Randolph (http://laurenlemon.com/)
Yes. I remember his name mostly because he could walk on his hands all the way across the gym in like the third grade, which was super-cool to third grade gvibes.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

aliencowboy posted:

I love wildlife photography, but unfortunately a lot of it is just par for the course. I understand the difficulty, skill and patience involved in just being able to shoot certain animals competently in the wild, so when guys like Nick Brandt come along, they blow me away.
I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of wildlife photography, but Nick Brandt's stuff just blows me away.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Mightaswell posted:

I'm completely ignorant of there Where/Who/What/Why of these photos, but some of them are fantastic and powerful.

:nws:http://ir-ingr.livejournal.com/1185799.html:nws:
Syria, from the Atlantic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Krakkles posted:

The Obama Christmas card photo is pretty amazing. I wish I could find it in desktop resolution.

It's a painting, I think

• Locked thread