Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

Mannequin posted:

This series speaks to me because I've always been interested in work spaces for many years, especially now that I work in a place that has a very griddy and fascinating machine shop upstairs, which has been in use since the 1920's and has a lot of character to it. One day I'll go up there and do some proper photos of it.

This series is awesome. I've wanted to do this as well. I really enjoyed his CBGB shots and the story behind them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

orange lime posted:

If they can bring Polaroid film back from the dead, there's got to be someone out there who'd do the same for Kodachrome.

Are you talking about The Impossible Project? Hasn't the film been total crap so far?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Cross_ posted:

I'm eagerly awaiting the "selective color.. OH NOES!" responses.

I can sort of see the association between places, people and animals, except for the second one. Why are there fish swimming through the bedroom?

Well - Why are there foxes jumping around the tables in a restaurant? What's with the gray fox? I wonder why she used two different animals in the last one?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

I haven't been able to look at that for a long time now. It completely rips me apart.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Robert Heinecken. He passed away here in Albuquerque a few months ago.

:nws: http://theworldofphotographers.wordpress.com/category/installation/

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Me too. Now to figure out how to do it with digital files.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Photoshop Phriday.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

This is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

woah did she take a photo and print it and then take another photo of someone holding it? blown

• Locked thread