Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Let's do this poo poo. This crap is bad for me. I'm quiting right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Three days inn without a single smoke, not so bad yet. Is there a peak time for the craving?

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I just can't sleep, quit on Sunday and this entire week have been hell. Free coffee at work is the only thing that keeps me going during the day. I had plans to start working out and quit smoking but I can't summon the energy to do anything. I just wish I could get a good nights sleep.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Aardark posted:

After five or so years of intermittent smoking, I guess I'm finally ready to quit for good. Been smoking less for a while, had my last cigarillo five or six days ago.

Does anyone else find themselves actually enjoying the craving and twitchiness, in a way? It kind of feels like physical feedback that lets you know the poison is leaving your body both literally and mentally. Thinking of it that way makes the process more satisfying and helps with willpower for me.

I think I have some of this going on, it's like I can feel the toxins draining out of me and that is what makes my body feel like poo poo.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I went on a 3 week party bender and now I'm smoking again gently caress.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

The sleeping is the worst, I never fall the gently caress asleep. I'm just so used to a cigarette before bed.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I need that coffee to stay awake at work, but I will try cutting out all coffee afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Every time I have a smoke I get this weird pain in my right leg just below the knee. Is this a good indicator that I should stop smoking?

• Locked thread