Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrGreatJob
Oct 3, 2006

we fuck each other very well and we have a lot of energy from eating plantfoods
Welp, a six year habit is going away right now. I'm done smoking this awful poo poo. Hope I can keep it out of my life.

I can't believe I spend an average of $150 or more on this poo poo each month. I've probably spent around $12,000 killing myself on this alone. That is amazing.

Maybe I'll spend $12,000 on more fun recreational activities next time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrGreatJob
Oct 3, 2006

we fuck each other very well and we have a lot of energy from eating plantfoods
I haven't smoked in almost 3 weeks. I caught the flu, and I haven't had a cigarette since.

I'm not sure what has strengthened my resolve this time, but it's working. I don't even want to buy cigarettes when I'm having a fit of cravings. I even had some beers last night, which are normally the thing that ends my smoking cessation, and I made it through. Here's to hoping that I make it the rest of the year with as few problems as I've had so far!

• Locked thread